It's time to pick out one of the best replace baseboard heater thermostats. This list will make it much easier to find one that's right for you. Today we are going to look at the replace baseboard heater thermostats. With so many different models on the market, it's hard to select the right one. I've been researching the best products and found these models to be the most popular.
10 replace baseboard heater thermostats: Editor Pick's
Our 10 replace baseboard heater thermostats Review:
- For High/Line Voltage Systems — Mysa works with 120-240V electric baseboards and electric fan-forced heaters and requires one neutral or second live wire.
- 40% Smaller + New Features, Including Adaptive Display Technology.
- Adaptive Brightness Technology - Use Sleep and Wake on Approach to Set Your Preferred Display Brightness
- Smart Integrations — Mysa works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit. Stay cozy and connected with Mysa.
- Use the app to set a schedule for your thermostat in less than a minute.
- RANGE: This thermostat has a temperature range: 45º - 80ºF (7ºC to 27ºC) with an easy to use large, adjusting twist dial
- COMPATIBLE: This thermostat has been made for Cadet F series electric baseboard heaters only (sold separately)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Our thermostat conveniently mounts to either end of the Cadet baseboard heater, eliminating the need for extra wiring
- DESIGN: The white color of the thermostat is designed to match your baseboard heater and easily blend in and with its unique and compact design
- USE: Made with a single pole (2-wire) low setting and when turned fully counterclockwise, this thermostat is in low position
- Mechanical operation, non-programmable thermostat
- Bi-Metal Temperature Sensor
- 120 - 240 volt, 4 wire. Easy to install and use.Compatible with baseboards. Can control up to 5,280 Watts.
- Positive off
- Easy to install
- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat
- Easy to install; 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch mechanism
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents
- Ideally suited to new construction applications
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
- 20 Gauge Junction Box With Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated
- UL Listed Heater
- Requires A Thermostat
- Designed for electric baseboard heating, convectors and non- inductive rated fan-forced heaters
- 5-2 Day Programming5-2 DAY PROGRAMMING: One program for weekdays, a separate program for weekends
- 100% SILENT: no clicking noise via TRIAC silent switching operation
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-read backlit display
- 3000W@240V/1500W@120V maximum (300W@240V/150W@120V minimum)
- Easy to use and install for home temperature control of electric heating systems
- TRIAC switching for accurate temperature control of +/- 1 degrees Fahrenheit
- Silent operation with no annoying clicking noise, making it ideal for all rooms including bedrooms
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240 volt) convectors and radiant ceiling applications with minimum load of 0. 83 A (resistive only) 200 W @ 240 VAC or 100 W @ 120 VAC and a maximum load of 8. 3 A (resistive only) 2000 W @ 240 VAC or 1000 W at 120 VAC
- LCD display, on-screen heating command indicator
- 7 day programmable - maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control - precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills; 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation - reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
- Portable Design: Move this baseboard heater to any spot in need of extra heat The 120 volt plug will work in almost any room, and its low profile design will blend into any decor
- Fanless Operation: Natural convection moves the heat throughout the room, which means evenly distributed heat with no loud fans or clicking noises
- Safety Features: For worry-free warmth, the unit's overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked, and the linear high-temperature safety cutout will automatically shut off unit in event of air blockage
- Cleaner Heat: Using convection heat keeps allergens, dust, and bacteria from blowing around the room
- Perfect Size: This unit measures 45 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 7.5 inches high
- Save up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs (compared to a hold of 72°F)
- Control from anywhere using your Android or iOS device
- Add SmartSensor to manage hot or cold spots and deliver enhanced comfort to the rooms that matter most
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open (requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription)
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select replace baseboard heater thermostats
Though we integrated the replace baseboard heater thermostats into our daily work, we also developed a standardized set of tests to rank each set's performance as objectively as possible. We considered each set's product shape and size, overall ease of use, and finally, the performance and usefulness of any accessories included in the set. We then looked at each product's size, shape, and other components, if any, to finalize our results. Based on our expert recommendations, we have selected our top picks:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price
replace baseboard heater thermostats Buying Guide
Buying a new replace baseboard heater thermostats is always a big deal, whether for your business or personal use. But you don't have to go through this alone. We've compiled a list of things to consider before you buy anything in the hopes that it makes your next purchase easier. It is a little surprising that many people do not take the time to consider what they will buy before they go out and purchase. In this article, we will look at some of the things that you should consider when buying anything. Think about the following question:
- What do I need?
- How much money do I have to spend?
- Where can I get it from?
- Will it be available in the future?
- Can I afford this item over time?
- Is there any warranty on this item?
When choosing replace baseboard heater thermostats, it's important that you choose one that will last for some time so that you don't have to keep replacing it over and over again. A durable product will save you money in the long run because it won't need replacing so often. It also means you don't have to worry about having an old piece of equipment sitting around when something breaks down or stops working properly.
The second thing you should consider is the quality of the replace baseboard heater thermostats. You need to ensure that you buy a high-quality product that will serve your purpose for a long time. The price of the product should also reflect its quality. If you can find a similar product with less price tag, go ahead and buy it because it has been made by compromising on its quality or design, which means that it will not last long and might cause more problems in future.
Price is another important factor while buying replace baseboard heater thermostats. You should always try to buy something within your budget range because many good products are available at reasonable prices and everyone can easily afford them. But if you choose something very expensive, then your pocket may suffer badly, and your bank account may lose because of so much spending on one item alone! So, always look for something affordable.
The warranty is an important factor when buying replace baseboard heater thermostats. A good warranty will give you confidence in the product's quality and durability. If you buy a product with a good warranty, there is less chance that you will face issues with it later on.
Another thing that you need to consider is reading reviews. Look at what other people have said about the product and see how satisfied they are with it. If there are many negative comments, then it's better to look for another model as there could be some issues with that particular model that may not be apparent from just looking at specifications alone!
When you want to buy a replace baseboard heater thermostats, the brand should be considered. This is because some brands have better quality than others. It is therefore important that you choose a brand that has been known in the industry for its high-quality products. The brand also determines how much money you will spend on the product since some brands offer their products at affordable rates while others charge very high prices. Therefore, knowing about the different brands before buying any product is important to get value for your money.
It is also important for you to understand what features are available in different replace baseboard heater thermostats. This will help you know which one is better for your needs. When buying a product like this, it is important to consider its size since it will determine how comfortable it will be for you during use. You also need to consider its weight since this can affect how easy it is for you to use around when working with this product.