Finding the best line voltage mechanical thermostats for your budget if you're looking for some help keeping yourself in shape or need guidance on where to start. This review gives you an overview of your options. There is a lot of line voltage mechanical thermostats on the market; which one should you buy? I've reviewed and rated 10 of the most popular products in this article.
10 line voltage mechanical thermostats: Editor Chooice
Our 10 line voltage mechanical thermostats Review:
- Price For: Each Number of Switches: 1 Input Voltage: - Full Load Amps: - Full Load Amps @ 240VAC: 10A Item: Line Volt Mechanical Tstat Inductive Amps @ 240V: 4.5A Cooling Full Load @ 120V: 4.5A Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V: 22A Full Load Amps @ 120V: 15A Switch Type: SPDT Switch Action: Open/Close on Rise Sensor Type: Bi-Metal Actuator Color: White
- Voltage Range: 120 to 277VAC Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V: 22A Inductive Amps @ 120V: 4.5A Application: Heating and Cooling Differential: 2 to 4 Degrees F Mounting Type: Vertical Width: 2-3/4" Control Range: 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V: 22A Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V: 22A Height: 4-3/4" Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V: 22A Cooling Full Load @ 240V: 4.5A
- Depth: 1-1/2" Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
- Price For: Each Standards: UL Height: 4-1/2 Remote Sensing Bulb Included: No Mounting Type: Standard Electrical Box Thermostat Voltage: 120 to 240VAC Depth: 1-1/2 Full Load Amps @ 240VAC: 15A Mounting Location: wall Includes: screws Color: White Remote Sensing Capability: No Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V: 22A Enclosure Type: Plastic Cover Number of Switches: 1
- Item: Line Volt Mechanical Tstat Thermostat Item: Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat Thermostat Switch Type: SPST Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V: 22A Thermostat Control Range: 40 Degrees to 80 Degrees F Switch Action: Open on Rise Full Load Amps @ 120VAC: 15A Thermostat Programmable: No Control Range: 40 Degrees to 80 Degrees F Width: 3 Voltage: 120/240/277VAC Thermostat Heating/Cooling: Heating
- Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
- ✫[MULTIPLE WORKING MODES] Our central air conditioning thermostats have a variety of working modes and a variety of wiring methods to choose from. Optional functions include single line (valve stop, fan not stop) or double line (valve stop, fan stop), you can choose to use it yourself.
- ✫[STABLE PERFORMANCE] Our central air conditioning thermostats use sophisticated metal diaphragms, which are beautiful in appearance, comfortable in hand, and stable in performance. The thermostat contacts are at 220V, more than 100,000 times at full load, and manually operated switches are more than 60,000 times, which can serve you for a long time.
- ✫[EASY TO INSTALL] Our central air conditioning thermostats adopt external embedded installation, standard 86 type installation card box, easy to install. Our package includes screws and instructions. You can refer to the instructions for installation and save your precious time.
- ✫[Wide application] It can control the central air-conditioning terminal coil motor and water valve for heating and cooling. The logic circuit compares the measured temperature with the set temperature. Our central air-conditioning thermostats are used in commercial and civil buildings.
- ✫[HIGH-QUALITY AFTER-SALES SERVICE] We are committed to providing customers with a pleasant shopping experience. If you have any questions, regardless of pre-sales or after-sales, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve it for you and give you a satisfactory answer.
- UN1294 Toluene
- 120 Vac; 240 Vac
- 4 C to 82 C
- 40 F to 180 F
- 205 F Maximum
- Price For: Each Cooling Full Load @ 120V: 13.8A Voltage Range: 110 to 125VAC Enclosure Type: Steel Color: Black Switch Action: Close On Rise Includes: 6 ft. Cord Standards: ETL C/US Switch Type: SPST Number of Switches: 1 Sensor Type: Bi-Metal Height: 5-1/2" Features: HSJ Cord with Piggyback Plug, Mount with Suspension Chain or Wire
- Control Range: -10 Degrees to 100 Degrees F Differential: 6 to 8 Degrees F Full Load Amps: 13.8A Number of Relay Inputs: 1 Number of Relay Outputs: 1 Input Voltage: 120VAC Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V: 58.8A Application: Cooling Only Inductive Amps @ 120V: 13.8A Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V: 58.8A Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V: 13.8A Mounting Type: Suspension Chain or Wire Item: Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Full Load Amps @ 120V: 15A Depth: 2" Width: 2-1/2" Number of Stages: 1 Country of Origin (subject to change): China
- Mounting Location: wall
- Full Load Amps
- 240VAC: 22A
- Thermostat Programmable: No
- Contact Rating Resistive
- For control of resistiverated baseboard electric heaters.
- Extremely sensitive to temperature changes.
- Replace virtually all standard wallmounted line voltage thermostats.
- Colorcoded leads allow easy installation.
- Include longlasting Micro Switch mechanism.
- Programmability: Non-Programmable
- Voltage: 120v 240v 277v
- Temperature Range (F): 50°-90°F
- User Interface: Mechanical
- Application: Heat Only
- Package Dimensions: 7.112 cms (L) x 12.293 cms (W) x 7.112 cms (H)
- Product Type: Major Home Appliances
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select line voltage mechanical thermostats
We analyzed a wide range of line voltage mechanical thermostats to provide a great overview of the current market. Each was objective across a few criteria to determine relative levels of performance. We compare each across the different factors to determine which products are best for specific applications. Based on our expert recommendations, we have selected our top picks:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price
line voltage mechanical thermostats Buying Guide
The best way to make the most of your time is to list the things you want to buy, weighing all the factors before deciding. There are many ways this post can suggest that will help you do this and avoid purchasing the wrong product.
If you're in a hurry for some reason, take our word for it don't buy anything until you've finished reading this post! These factors will help you make the right decision when buying a product. Here are some of the things that you should consider before buying a product:
- Price: How much are you willing to spend on your new product? If money is not an issue, you can choose the most expensive option. However, if you have a tight budget, then it is important to choose one that fits your needs and budget.
- Durability: You need to consider how long your line voltage mechanical thermostats will last before you buy it. Investing in something that will last longer than buying something that will break down after just a few uses is always better.
- Quality: The quality of line voltage mechanical thermostats should be considered before buying it. A good product will have high-quality materials used during manufacturing and construction.
- Brand: The brand reputation of a particular product is also important because it tells you how reliable they are and how they stand behind their products.
Here is a brief description of important factors for buying a product:
This is a great way to know what other people have experienced with line voltage mechanical thermostats. You can check out user reviews on Amazon or other websites where users can post their thoughts on a product. The best place to look for reviews is on Amazon, which has a star rating system that gives you an idea of how good or bad a product is. If there are enough reviews with bad ratings (less than 3 stars), it’s probably not worth buying that product.
Look at the price
This may seem obvious, but it’s important not to just look at how much something costs and decide that it’s too expensive. Instead, you should compare prices between different sellers and see which offers more value for money! For example, if you find a similar product for $10 cheaper elsewhere, it might be worth buying from that seller instead of the first one you came across!
Type of product
There are many types of line voltage mechanical thermostats you can buy. Some are basic, while others are advanced. You need to determine what type of product you need and then buy one that fits your needs. For example, if you want a simple product, the best choice is a basic one. However, suppose you want something more advanced. In that case, it’s better to get an expensive one because it will have extra features.
The product size also matters when choosing the right line voltage mechanical thermostats for yourself or someone else, as different people have different requirements when using their products. For example, if there is someone who uses large sized products or devices, then he/she would need something bigger than others who use smaller devices or tools. Therefore, it is important that you look at the size of each product before purchasing them so that they can meet all your needs and requirements in terms of size.
You need to buy a branded product because it has been tested and proven effective by many people before you buy it. Brands also have guarantees on their line voltage mechanical thermostats so that if anything happens to your new item within the warranty period, they will repair it or replace it without hassle.
You should consider how long the line voltage mechanical thermostats will last. This is because it is important for you to buy something that will serve your needs for years. If many people have used a particular product without any problem, then it means that it is durable and can serve your purpose well.
Easy to Use
When buying a line voltage mechanical thermostats, make sure that it is easy to use so that you do not experience any difficulties while using it after purchase. Some line voltage mechanical thermostats may look great but are too complicated for your level of expertise or knowledge about them. Make sure that the product is user-friendly so that even someone who does not have much experience can use it comfortably without any problems or inconveniences whatsoever.